Regine Hilt – Your expert for media-supported learning, coaching for quality management in the field of education, and visualization.
I make use of over 10 years of professional experience collected as an independent freelancer in the world of visual communication and content preparation for learning media, which began in 1999. Since 2005, I also functioned as an expert and docent/trainer for media-supported learning. Since 2007, my portfolio has grown to include my specialization in consulting and coaching for quality development and quality management in the field of education.
The most important milestones in my professional development include:
- From 1998-2002 – Professional experience in visualization as an Art Director (YIC/Your Internet Company, WWL Internet AG in Berlin) and professor for Media Design in the field of media technology at the Technical University of Dresden
- Since 2003 – Freelance seminar docent/trainer at the Fachinstitut für Informatik und Grafikdesign (FIGD) in Berlin, ESB Schulungs- und Bildungsgesellschaft für Technik, Wirtschaft und Telekommunikation mbH Berlin/Dresden, Goethe Institute Rabat and Khartoum, the École ArtCom Sup in Rabat and Casablanca, and the Feldpartitur GmbH, Kirchheim/Teck, Germany
- 2004-2006 – Member of the work group Quality Management and Quality Assurance for PAS 1032 "Education and further education under special consideration of E-learning" at the German Institute for Standardization
- Since 2005 – Editor and consultant for didactic design, content preparation, and media-supported learning, Helliwood Media & Education, Berlin, and the Feldpartitur GmbH Kirchheim/Teck, Germany
- Since 2007 Consultant and coach for quality management in education for Helliwood Media & Education, Berlin, Germany
- 2011 to 2013 EU project Q-Zert-VET (Quality Certification for Vocational Education and Training) for the development of an EU quality standard and support of the respective accreditation procedure for the professional education organ as the responsible employee for pilot testing at Helliwood Media & Education, Berlin, Germany.
I currently plan and develop various learning concepts/didactic design for media-supported learning situations, head QM coaching for development of quality management in the field of education, and implement visual analyses and visualizations in the field of science.
I'll be happy to provide you with details about my educational steps, experiences, and skills in a personal conversation.